Social Media Crash Course
My Social Media Crash Course provides a comprehensive introduction to social media, an overview of technologies and tools, numerous examples of business successes and failures and an overview of standards, norms and behavioral principles for social networks. If terms like “Technorati,” “permalink,” “tag cloud,” “blogroll,” “widget,” “Feedburner,” and “del.icio.us” are unfamiliar to you, this service will get you up to speed in a hurry.
- Definition and background of social media;
- Key terms to understand;
- How influence works in the blogosphere;
- Free online tools to monitor conversations;
- Podcast and video opportunities for businesses – examples and advice
- The seven applications of corporate blogs;
- Developing a content model;
- Positioning and voice;
- Analysis of top business blogs and why they’re successful;
- Tricks of the trade for generating buzz and recognition;
- A review of corporate applications of Web 2.0: what does and doesn’t work.
I also offer intensive half-day seminars on these topics:
- Search Engine Optimization Crash Course;
- Webcast/Podcast Crash Course;
- Online Communities Crash Course;
- Identifying and Engaging With Online Influencers;
- Advanced Search Strategies;
- How to Create a Great Business Blog ;
- Integrated Social Media Campaigns;
- Business Blogger Training;
- Online Publishing Fundamentals for Print Professionals;
- Secrets of Great Writing.
Each presentation is customized to your company and market and includes a package of published articles and recommended websites on relevant topics. Each customer also receives two complimentary copies of my books.
For more information and pricing, please download a detailed description in PDF format.